HOMEMADE STEAK FRIES🍟


I don't know about anyone else, but I am a TOTAL French Fry lover! I had first developed my love for  Steak Fries after having an order of them from Broadway Pizzeria in New Jersey topped off with Black Pepper, Salt and Ketchup🥫. It is very easy to make, keep reading to find out how to achieve these lovely golden sticks😍.

What you need:
➣ 4-5 Large Potatoes
➣ 1/4 C Vinegar
➣ Canola, Vegetable, or your choice of oil.
➣ *Optional: Salt, Black Pepper, Ketchup*

Steps:
1. First off, you will need to wash your potatoes (it is your choice whether you would like the skin on or peeled off). 
2. After that, on a cutting board, cut the potato in half vertically; that way it will make it easier to get the desired shape.
3. When you are done cutting all of the potatoes, put them in a bowl with cold water, and add about 1/4 Cup of Vinegar and let it sit for 5 minutes. I do this Vinegar step because the Vinegar strips all the excess dirty and grime from the potato.
4. Now that your potatoes are cleaned, you can season them with some black pepper and salt for taste. (In mine I add a pinch of Adobo, Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic/Onion Powder.)
5. In a frying pan (one that has good depth) I'd add oil to accommodate the first batch of fries. I'd say about 2/3 Cup of oil to start. 
6. When the oil is hot, you can add in your first batch of fries. You'll know they are finished cooking when they are golden brown! Continue this step until you are finished.
7. ENJOY!

#food #recipe #recipes


Comments

Popular Posts