FRUIT TART PIZZA🍓🫐🥝


 Soo, a little back story to this yummy treat! A special occasion was coming up and I was like "What can I make as a delicious surprise treat that is out of the box, and not the traditional cakes, cupcakes, and ice cream?'" I was rustling through my fridge, and my hands landed on my smoothie ingredients and something clicked! I remember fruit pizzas from when I was younger and the thought sprung a new recipe!

Here's what you'll need to create this wonder:
🍓Cool Whip
🍓Strawberries
🍓Bananas
🍓Blueberries
🍓Kiwi
🍓Pillsbury Pie Crust
*🍓Chocolate of your choice if you are dipping fruit

Steps:

1. * Preheat your oven at 350 degrees

2. Wash all of your fruit, and then cut the strawberries and kiwi; and the set them aside in a bowl. Tip💡Before placing the fruit on top of the Cool Whip, make sure it is free of moisture. Using paper towels to remove the moisture is the way to go!

3. Open pie crusts can, and take out both sheets of crust.

4. You can carve any shape out of the crust, or keep the traditional circle shape.

5. LIGHTLY grease 2 cookie sheet pans. (I use Pam spray).

6. Put the pie crusts on the cookie sheets and put them in the oven until they get warm and semi crisp. I left mine in for about 5-8 mins. 10 max if your oven doesn't get as hot.

7. Take the pie crusts out of the oven, and then let them cool for about 10-20 minutes. Do not rush the cooling process or else your dough will become soggy when completing the next steps.

8. Using a tablespoon or rubber spatula, spread a thick, even layer of Cool Whip all over the pie crusts.

9. When you are happy with the layer of Cool Whip, you can decorate the pizza with your clean and dried fruit any way you see desirable.  

10. In my case, I stacked my fruit pizza for presentation purposes, so if you want to achieve the same thing after completing on pizza, add the other pie crust on on top and repeat steps 8 & 9.

11. There you have it! You are all set to enjoy this delicious treat! You can refrigerate it for about 20-25 mins to have everything firm, but since the dough is delicate do not leave it in for too long. The Cool Whip and excess water from the fruit (if any) will start to seep into the pie crust, leaving your pizza soggy.

I hope you all enjoyed this yummy treat! If you recreate it, please leave me comments here, or on my Instagram page @sabrinakumal, and tag me in photos!

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4778729674816382"crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Comments

Popular Posts