COLOURPOP MAKEUP!

In the makeup world, there are so many makeup brands; ranging from drugstore to high-end. However, brands that are very affordable and apply like high products do exist. Today, I am specifically talking about Colourpop Cosmetics. I have used a variety of Colourpop's products from concealer, to eyeshadow, to brow gel; you name it. While using their products, I have never been disappointed. Being a Makeup Junkie and a Licensed Professional, I can attest to their products being high quality for a good price. Products I know people consider "holy grail" are concealers and eyeshadows. Colourpop's newest concealer formula is medium-full coverage, and contains hyaluronic acid. (If you do not know what hyaluronic acid is, it is a hydrating agent.) To me, it has a good color selection to suit almost every skin tone. As for their eyeshadows 😱😍... A typical Colourpop palette is usually $20 or less. The pigmentation I rate is a 20/10. The packaging is also very colorful, fun and inviting! Their palettes usually contain a variety of matte, shimmer, and even GLITTER shadows! I promise you, Colourpop does not disappoint.
You can find their products on their website, on Ulta Beauty's website, and in Ulta retail stores.
*this post is not sponsored*
#makeup #beauty

link of this photo on my Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7wYOSYlh4T/?igshid=1o864jpz723ly
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9cbUxeldwq/?igshid=jev2rhclbjvz

Comments

Popular Posts