TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE!

To All the Boys I've Loved Before, written by Jenny Han. 


In my opinion, this is a very well written trilogy (and may I also say, very amazing Netflix productions😝). I would definitely recommend this series to anyone who's looking for a good-old Young Adult love story. The main characters (that the plot mostly revolves around) are Lara Jean, the goody two shoes, and Peter Kavinsky, popular high school jock. (I bet you can see where this is going). BUT, I cannot forget the Song/Covey Sisters, and Lara Jean's Father. Throughout the series, you will see how the characters develop, and how each character has a strong influence on the story line and each other (let’s face it, what would’ve happen if Kitty didn’t send the letters?..😅). I will not say anymore to spoil it incase some of you didn't get a chance to read it yet.. If you haven’t, THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!🧐

(if you've read up to Book 2: P.S. I Still Love You, are you TEAM PETER, or TEAM JOHN? Comment down below who you thought was a better pick for Lara Jean😏) .

also on my Instagram page:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-f8XrNFRlo/?igshid=ytpn8ejpz4yy

Comments

Popular Posts