TUNA SALAD🐟




I am such a Tuna lover! I have a local homemade sandwich shop that makes THE BEST tuna sandwich and I couldn't help but want to recreate it! It is made Pennsylvania Dutch Style and it is the best I've ever tasted! My recipe is going to be a tuna salad version!

Ingredients:
🐟1 can of Tuna
🐟1 stalk of Celery- Chopped (optional)
🐟2 Boiled Eggs- Chopped (optional)
🐟3 TBSP Sweet Relish 
🐟3-4 TBSP Mayonnaise (if anymore is needed to get to a light pink color you can add more)
🐟Dash of Salt and Black Pepper

Steps:
1) In a bowl, add in a strained can of tuna. 
2) Add the chopped celery, the boiled eggs, Sweet Relish, Mayonnaise, and the Salt & Pepper. (Remember, adding the celery and boiled eggs is totally optional)
3) Mix it all together! You can chill it for 20 minutes if you prefer it that way, otherwise, ENJOY!

I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe! If you liked this recipe, comment down below, and don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss a post! If you recreate any of my recipes tag me on my Instagram @SABRINAKUMAL I would love to see your recreations!


Comments

Popular Posts