LOBSTER AND SHRIMP DIP🦞🍤



Doesn't this look SOOO YUMMY?! So a little back story here, my best friend and I went out to a seafood restaurant and she ordered this lobster and shrimp dip as an appetizer. I wasn't on the bandwagon for it but she insisted I try some... Boy was it DELICIOUS!😋 And me being me, I was like "I can make this 😏". Okay enough of my back story.. here it goes!


Ingredients:
🍤1 pack of Cream Cheese (8 oz) {helpful tip: it helps when the cream cheese has been thawed}
🍤10 Medium-Jumbo Shrimp
🍤1-2 Stalks of Green Onions
🍤2-3 TBSP Hot Sauce
🍤1/3 C Shredded Cheese (I usually use Sharp Cheddar or Mozzarella)
🍤Lobster Meat (I use imitation Lobster meat)
🍤1/2 C Mayonaise
🍤2-3 TBSP Hot Sauce
🍤1/8 TSP Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Parsley Flakes
🍤A sprinkle of Cayenne Pepper and Crushed Pepper Flakes
🍤Tortilla Chips (or what ever you would like to eat it with)

Steps:
1. Thaw and wash your Shrimp. Then cut it into bite size pieces, rinse in cool water again and set aside.
2. Cut your lobster meat into bite size pieces, rinse in cool water, then set aside.
3. Next, wash and cut your Green Onion stalks into 1/4 inch pieces.
4. In a large bowl, combine all of the above ingredients EXCEPT the shredded cheese and parsley.
*Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
5. Once everything has been mixed together, transfer the components into an oven safe dish.
6. Spread it around evenly with a rubber spatula and then as a garnish and topping, NOW add the shredded cheese and parsley. 
7. Let is bake for about 10 minutes (until it gets a nice golden crust on top) 
8. Once it is complete, you can take it out of the oven and enjoy! 
* I enjoy this dip with Tortilla Chips!


Comments

Popular Posts